Monday, August 15, 2011

Toasted Cucumber Sandwich


I didn't have much hope for this one, I'll be honest.  I got an idea online for this, but I didn't write down the recipe.  I just did it how I wanted to.  I wasn't expecting much, because it's pretty healthy.  Healthy food and my taste buds aren't the best of friends.  But this was REALLY good!  I was surprised at how good it tasted.  So, healthy, tasty, and it's surprisingly easy to make!  Score!

Toasted Cucumber Sandwich

-bread (whatever kind of bread you want: sandwich, baguette, French bread, hoagie, hot dog bun, etc.)
-cucumber, cut up in round slices
-sliced cheese
-mayonnaise
-salt

Spread mayonnaise on bread.  Place slices of cucumber on.  Lightly salt (if desired).  Top with cheese.  Broil approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

1 comment: